Welcome to Era21 Ltd.
ERA21 Ltd. delivers innovative solutions to government and corporate clients in the fields of European grant funding, project and environmental management and stakeholder engagement. We also offer ancillary services, such as organizing and running avant-garde workshops and conferences.
Our reputation is built on our extensive experience in providing all the elements required to deliver a complete individual service.
Regeneration - using innovative approaches & actively involving people!
WHAT DO WE DO?
- Develop and manage transnational European funded projects, such as Interreg (A,B &C) and Culture, plus do all the bits to get bids approved and claims through audits.
- Take a different approach to training, events, conferences and workshops by developing bespoke scenarios (virtual places like Abron, Manora and the Killi Mountains) based on detailed facts whilst drawing out the knowledge and creative energy of the participants to make these events memorable and meaningful.
- Environmental Education projects where we undertake research assignments, get our hands dirty working directly with schools, colleges and universities in delivering practical projects.
- Environmental Management projects that range from giving advice to businesses on standards as well as how to save and make money and make it interesting. We pioneered the Green Dragon Environmental Standard in Wales and Claire designed the logo!
- Provide Stakeholder consultation and training for new developments and other pressing issues.
- Development and research in the related fields of tourism, destination management, sense of place and all that makes places special for people to visit and enjoy. Ps we also do surveys, perception, economic and market analysis.
- Crazy as it is we are conference and event organisers - we do so much of it for our European partners.
- We also do a whole host of publications, from start to finish, writing, designing, printing and the important part - getting them out
We are please to work in association with www.ineuropa.info, extending our scope of work.
We are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of clients, with
We are committed to provide clients with the highest level of service and quality at competitive prices and strive to ensure a satisfied customer at the end of each transaction.
We believe in the importance of team working, respect individual contributions and aim to treat all work colleagues with dignity and respect.
The Directors of ERA21 Ltd., Andrew Gray MSc. (Dip Hort); and Claire Gray (PGCE[FE]); will work directly with you, supported by their administration staff. Our work comes through personal recommendation from satisfied clients and participants. We are based in the Brecon Beacons National Park in South Wales, where you can connect with us via up-to-date telecommunications. We travel extensively, working, in part, in clients' offices, quickly familiarizing ourselves with your staff, systems, protocols and aspirations.
Andrew Gray: Associate Member of The Institute of Environmental
Management and Assessment (IEMA)
Andrew and Claire Gray: Qualified Prince II Practitioners